HOW TO APPLY
Step 1 : Registration on the application portal
The applicant has to register on the application portal where a unique login id and password will be generated for each student. Step 2 : Application Form
The applicant has to fill the online application form on *portal link.
The applicant has to select the program of their interest and fill the application form using following details: -
- General Information
- Contact Information
- Passport/Nationality Id Information
- Qualification Exam Information
- Programme Information
- In Campus Residential Facility
- Upload documents
Following documents are required to be uploaded by the applicant:
- Transcripts of all academic records
- Character certificate issued by the last school/college attended
- Statement of purpose (Handwritten by the student)
- Letter of recommendation (Duly signed and stamped)
- Language proficiency test (For non-English speaking countries)
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Letter from embassy stating that the student is eligible for Indian Visa and is seeking admission at LPCPS along with citizenship
- Written consent from the local governing body stating clear criminal records of the student
At this stage, the applicant is also required to pay the registration fee (as mentioned in the form) along with the application form.
Step 3 : Conditional Offer Letter
After the verification of documents sent by the applicant, a conditional offer letter will be mailed to the applicant on the email id provided by him. The applicant will be required to apply for Indian Visa on the basis of it. The applicant must also pay the final fee and send the receipt to the college mail id.
Step 4 : Acceptance Letter
Final acceptance letter will be mailed to the application after the verification of the fee payment and visa requirements.